- This role forms part of the site Capex delivery team that resides within the Engineering group on a Cork site.
- The role is responsible for facilitating primary & secondary packaging operations define the areas that require capital investment, identifying potential solutions, developing cost & schedule estimates, submitting for approval and managing the project lifecycle right through to commercial operations.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development & delivery of Capex program for Primary & Secondary packaging operations.
- Complete project charter for each project to ensure the scope is clearly defined and understood by all stakeholders.
- Monthly reporting to the extended site leadership team on project scope, schedule, cost & risk management.
- Identify & communicate project resource requirements. Secure resources using internal and external contract resources.
- Lead project team meetings providing clear communication to the team on current and future activities.
- Once a project is approved use project change request process to evaluate any proposed changes to the original scope.
- Ensures project work complies with established Sciences practices, policies and processes.
- Investigate & evaluate technical developments by equipment vendors to identify any benefits to the business.
- Identify and work with on site and off-site stakeholders (R&D) to ensure the future needs of the business are identified and included in the capex program.
- Follow the site PMO guidelines on project delivery throughout the project lifecycle.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of primary and secondary packaging of tablets.
- Blister packaging experience.
- Project Management experience
- Degree qualified with min of 5 years’ experience in a pharma environment.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178