- A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join our client’s Project Management Office in Co. Dublin.
- The role is of key importance to the PMO function and risk management team on site.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project management of selected projects within the site’s project portfolio, including new capital spend, new processes and new system delivery.
- Work with project sponsors at initiation to ensure the scope is fully defined and understood
- Lead project management best practice by partnering with cross functional teams to ensure project execution is to plan.
- Resolve issues and escalate risks in a timely fashion to the relevant on-site and above-site stakeholders.
- Contribute to the establishment of robust processes on site for both project delivery and risk management.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of PMO governance on site and benchmark against global best practices across all industries.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Typical Minimum Education: A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, biological science, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in CSV and/or CQV for laboratory systems and instrumentation
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Science, Engineering, Automation or a similar relevant discipline.
- Project management qualifications (e.g. PMP certification) desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Proficiency in use of project management tools / software desirable.
- Experience of working within a highly regulated industry.
- Highly motivated, self starter with the ability to work across all levels and functions to deliver on business priorities.
- Superior organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to set clear objectives, overcome obstacles and be accountable for achieving results.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.