- Reporting to the Engineering Director the overall objective of this role is to manage and support a portfolio of projects
- Representing capital projects team for on-site based projects for packaging operations.
- Continuous improvement programs,
- Process mapping and gap analysis.
- Optimisation of existing processes to achieve desired targets.
- Project scoping and gap analysis.
- Equipment specification/design/procurement/installation and validation.
- Project planning and execution including scheduling, task management, milestone planning and reporting
- Delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Coordinating changes using the approved change control procedure to ensure that cGMP is adhered to.
- Support validation activities for project activities including review of validation documentation and attendance at validation activities
- Managing safety programs and metrics relating to specific project
- Design and write summaries for regulatory compliance
- Update project details on a regular basis
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical / Food role as a Project/Packaging Engineer
- Ability and proven track record in working and managing multiple departmental teams for operational and capital projects.
- Must possess excellent technical writing ability
- Strong documentation skills
- Have the capacity to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must work to the highest engineering standards
- Have strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in cGMP, general packaging systems and serialisation is advantageous.
- Will require some travel within Europe.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100