- Established in 1995, we are one of the leading process engineering consultancy firms in Ireland.
- Focusing on providing professional services including Process Engineering, Design Engineering, Building Services and C&Q to companies in the Life Sciences, Food & Beverage and industry sectors.
- We are currently recruiting for a Project / Process Engineer to work as part of the engineering team within design projects for biopharmaceutical and API manufacturing facility clients.
- To deliver both basic & detail design engineering activities.
- Activity planning, work scheduling, coordinating the team, and ensuring deliverables are completed.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support development and control of P&ID’s.
- HAZOP support and the resolution of HAZOP action items.
- Review of Clients tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
- Development & control of equipment and line lists.
- Manage and analyse the specification of process equipment and technical bids from vendors, ensuring compliance with the requirements.
- Preparation & Issue of RFQ’s (Request for quotations), evaluation of vendor’s quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc.
- Review of vendor documentation and handover manuals.
- Preparation and verification of all Line, Equipment (thermal & pump), pressure relief device sizing calculations.
- Execution of equipment/qualification validation programs; including re-qualification and re-validation.
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute qualification/validation documentation and studies in line with the standard approval process.
- Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations.
- Liaising with other discipline personnel to ensure smooth project running.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- BE in Chemical Engineering or similar preferred.
- Skills in working to deadlines, planning, motivating and coordinating others.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised and an ability to work on own initiative.
- Computer literate especially on Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Excellent project management skills and delegation ability.
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- A team player with good strategic perspective who possess strong influencing skills.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178