- Our client is a world leading Healthcare provider and they are looking for a Research & Design Engineer to join their team.
- The role will include supporting both product development & process development activities.
- Support new produce/process validations.
- Design, execute, and analyze experiments.
- Support existing manufacturing processes, quality improvements and cost reductions.
- Candidate will analyze data and provide recommendations on trends, correlations, response variables, DOE’s etc in an effort to better understand process interdependencies.
- The candidate will work with and help define automation requirements and they will also participate in process capability finalization and process transfer to manufacturing.
- The candidate will write protocols and reports.
- The candidate may be interfacing with an internal cross functional team while working on these programs.
- Provide process optimization.
- Develop and support new manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Ensure product quality and all tasks are in accordance with established SOPs, GMPs, Divisional Specifications, and EHS standards.
- Train manufacturing and junior personnel in required operations.
- You will not have direct reports, but you may lead small project teams from time to time.
Education & Qualifications Required:
- Degree in Scientific or Engineering Discipline.
- Six Sigma Black Belt and DFSS experience desirable.
- MiniTab/JMP Statistical software desirable.
- 1-5 years’ experience in Engineering, Process Development, and/or Quality Engineering setting.
- Hands-on experience and technical expertise in a development environment a must.
- ISO-9000, GMP, medical device manufacturing experience a plus.
- Statistical analysis required within a development or manufacturing setting.
- Experience with high volume and/or high precision manufacturing a plus.
- Computer Literacy with skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access, plus MiniTab, JMP (or equivalent software).
- Experience & expertise in Statistical Analysis including DOE and SPC.
- Communication, Organization, Report Writing, and Presentation skills a must.
- Must be able to develop working relationships with various internal core competencies and work as a team member.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100