- We are currently recruiting for an ambitious and motivated Recruitment Specialist to join our team on a permanent basis.
- We work with many of the leading companies within the Process Industries, including Life Sciences and the Food & Beverage sectors.
- By working directly with our clients, we help them to source and select the right candidate for their roles and the right fit for their company.
- Responsible for the full cycle within recruitment process, from start, generating new clients, roles and candidates, to finish interviewing, contracting and hiring.
- Work with clients and internal hiring manages to define role requirements, ensuring complete job descriptions available for candidates and advertising.
- Administration of vacancy postings – to candidates / websites / social media / company & industry websites.
- Ability to create, manage and issue mail shots.
- Manage the recruitment advertising, applications and response (short-listing, rejecting and query handling).
- Assist with coordinating college open days, career fairs and company promotions.
- Screening C.V.’s, identifying experience required for specific roles.
- Responding to applications from advertisements and speculative applications.
- Support for interview days, including scheduling, preparation of all interview material and collection of feedback forms post interview, pre-employment queries and reference checks.
- Ensuring accurate and efficient candidate searches through excellent administration.
- Preparing client on-boarding requirements and submissions within required time frames.
- Co-ordinate the candidate experience on behalf of recruiters and hiring manager – interviews and medical appointments, testing.
- Recruitment Administration including sorting, filing, saving and database updating ensuring compliance with the GDPR laws.
- Compilation of reports using key recruitment metrics.
- Creating pipelines of contractors and candidates for regular requirements, including regular availability checks.
- Creating contracts, quotations, purchase orders and following up with candidates, clients and contractors to ensure timely and accurate submission and execution.
- A minimum 3+ years’ experience working in a busy recruitment / coordinator role within the Life Sciences sector is essential.
- 3rd level Degree in Engineering, Business or related discipline.
- Working knowledge of GDPR requirements.
- Motivated with an attention to detail and an enthusiasm to progress with their career.
- Excellent MS Office suite and Outlook skills.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing and reporting on high volumes of data.
- Experience of sourcing candidates through advertising, Boolean searches and social media.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under tight internal and external deadlines.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100