- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Automation Manager at our client’s pharmaceutical site in Co. Carlow.
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the site Delivery Lead or a direct report.
- Responsible for Automation portfolio delivery to schedule in line with project needs. The ‘portfolio’ will include one or more Workstreams.
- This candidate will be required to work closely with the site AIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and/or maintain Project Management processes and related artefacts (e.g. Execution Plan, Charters, RAID Logs, etc)
- Participate in the recruitment of contractors.
- Planning, in conjunction with the Scheduler and Workstream Leads
- Ensure progress to schedule and budget
- Develop and maintain clear project Report metrics as required
- Risk, Issue, Action and Decision management
- Ensure compliance with SDLC activities & deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Requirements Specifications
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Functional Specification
- Design Specification
- Code Review
- Test specification/test script
- Work closely with the wider project teams.
- Work closely with Vendors, including System Integrators
- Work closely with the Quality and Data intergrity functions and ensure all requirements are met for all deliverables.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Chair relevant meetings + ensure all meeting requirements are met (Agenda, Minutes etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
Education & Qualifications Required:
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Project Management Certification advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Record of successful project delivery.
- Strong Technical understanding of a broad range of Automation systems
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Usual place of work will be on site in Co. Carlow, Ireland. The successful candidate may sometimes be required to attend meetings at other sites, or off-site vendor locations.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, and Project Management tools.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.