- Prochem Engineering Limited is an Irish engineering consultancy with 23 years of project delivery throughout Ireland.
- We have an immediate requirement for a Senior Instrumentation Engineer for upcoming projects. Reporting to the Department Manager the role will expect that the successful candidate will be able to work with the other team leads and Project Manager on a variety of projects.
- Lead Instrument Engineer as part of a multidiscipline team.
- Coordinate and participate in the design, construction and commissioning on projects.
- Support the submittals team with appropriate budget estimates.
- Attend and participate in client, project and department meetings.
- Participate in HazOp / Risk Assessment processes.
- Complete design details for Instrument Index, I/O lists, Instrument Specifications, Data Sheets, Cable Specification, Cable Containment, Block Diagrams, System Architecture, ATEX / Hazardous areas.
- Advanced knowledge of all Instrument engineering codes, Industry standards and practices, ATEX / CompEx, DSEAR
- Commercially aware on project execution, control of budgets, manhours and change control.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Third level degree in Instrumentation Engineering or Similar Discipline
- 5 to 10 + years working within the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, GMP, Med Devices Regulated environment
- Demonstrated experience to lead design projects
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100