Senior Project Engineer – Co. Waterford
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Engineer based on our client’s busy pharmaceutical site in Co. Waterford.
- Our client is looking for an accountable project engineer to deliver a diverse project portfolio assignment at their facility.
- Delivery of this project portfolio will be within the biopharmaceutical operations which include enzyme, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), oral dosage, medical device, laboratories & packaging operations.
- The project portfolio will cover Equipment based & Facility based, life cycle management, Energy and carbon reduction programs.
- The successful candidate will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all activities to ensure the project schedule, cost, quality and scope adherence are maintained from conception to completion.
- The assigned projects will be for a multi-million-euro portfolio ranging.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver on Biopharmaceutical equipment project portfolio within their biopharmaceutical operations which include enzyme, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), oral dosage, medical device, laboratories & packaging operations.
- Perform procurement, acceptance of equipment & associated infrastructure on behalf of the company and report regularly on project status throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure compliance environmental, health and safety codes practices, approved project KPIs, performance standards and specifications are maintained.
- Liaise with external and internal customers, suppliers, and vendors to define and deliver right first-time project deployment.
- Chair and Interaction with assigned project teams to interpret their requirements and ensure approval to align project scope as requested.
- Assign responsibilities, mentor project team and maintain accurate project planning documentation as defined by the company’s stage gate model for project delivery.
- Communicate effectively with weekly reports to management and senior stakeholders.
- Support to other project participants to overcome obstacles when they present themselves.
- Review engineering deliverables, initiate site change controls and associate documentation required by the project life cycle.
- Responsible for delivering performance metrics for budget, schedule, scope and quality adherence.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial or equivalent Engineering discipline. Masters an advantage.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a project management role.
- Detailed knowledge of cGMP pharmaceutical environment.
- Exemplary communication, dedication and keen focus on delivering key to success withing the role.
To Apply: Quote – PE23054
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.