- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our client’s Talent Team in Dublin.
- This role will require occasional travel to other sites across Dublin, Meath and Carlow.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the business to understand priority needs, support the hiring of niche business roles for several sites across Ireland. This will include supporting sourcing, advertising mapping for niche roles.
- You will also work along- side their RPO recruiters and together will deliver end to end recruitment solutions for the business.
- You will understand the local market, talent supply, trends and be able to leverage external data to influence talent decisions for the business.
- Lead and coordinate on several exciting projects such as Branding Campaigns, Early Talent whilst ensuring the Diversity & Inclusion strategy is intertwined throughout.
- Support and deliver training initiatives for the business.
- Be the point of contact for Headcount metrics, Analytical data which can support the team and the business make decisions regarding GTA activities.
- Partner with HR colleagues and HR Operations to deliver a holistic talent acquisition service to the business and the candidate.
- Other Ad-Hoc duties such as presentations to senior stakeholders, attending recruitment fairs etc.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or CIPD qualification in a relevant discipline is required.
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience working in a large matrixed environment – manufacturing, commercial, research and agency/search organization – ideally within the pharmaceutical industry.
- A thorough understanding of systems and data bases, ideally HRIS systems such as Workday.
- An efficient proactive approach to collaborating, prioritising tasks and building relationships.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.