- The successful candidate will work within the supply chain Materials and SAP team at our client’s busy pharmaceutical site in Co. Carlow.
- This individual will be responsible for the Supplier Change notification Process.
- Primary responsibility will be for the management, ownership and co-ordination of Supplier changes.
- Clear understanding of change notification process and site cross-functional collaboration and supplier interaction is required to support this process.
- Material management process also includes the management of new material introductions and supplier and sister site complaints.
- Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with Company requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to customers.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring SCN’s (Supplier Change notifications) are implemented in a timely manner to ensure all SCN’s are implemented, in accordance with site and global procedures, prior to affected materials being delivered to /used on site. Includes the management of site supplier change controls.
- Management of the co-ordination of the change notification process, tracking and cross-functional collaboration
- Working with the global ‘Change Management System’ team to ensure alignment on global changes, Key performance indicators are met and provide feedback on supplier changes impacting the site.
- The creation and maintenance of Approved Material files including Material Specification and purchasing and distribution documentation as required. Assist in changes to existing materials or suppliers on site. This involves close collaboration with the Technical Engineering, IPT and Quality teams. Coordinates and facilitates the Material Review board Cross Functional Assessment team.
- Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with Company’s requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to customers.
- Drive compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and good documentation practices (GDP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions. Target Right First Time (RFT), 100% of the time.
- Drive continuous improvement by leading and active participation in investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate.
- Manage root cause analysis of issues, using standard tools and methods, to resolve associated issues e.g. Fishbone diagrams, 5 why’s etc.; oversee and implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system.
- Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Change Control/ Change Management experience preferable.
- Bachelor Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or Other Technical discipline SAP Knowledge essential.
- Experience supporting quality related issues
- Experience working with quality management systems
- Green Belt preferable
- Considerable experience in a comparable role; contributing to the business at a directional, strategic level; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting.
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Understanding of business and operations management models and their application
- Ability to complete investigations and excellent report writing skills
- Excellent use of Excel and generation of report / standards and policy writing skills required
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired
- Having a strong safety ethos
- Understand the specific responsibilities of all site functions as they relate to one’s own department as well as the network governance groups
- Have shown the ability to effectively manage complex projects across multiple disciplines
- Demonstrate analytical and systematic problem solving skills
- Strong change management skills
- Effective conflict resolution & Negotiation skills
- Strategy planning and development
- Risk management skills
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.