Supply Coordinator – Co. Kilkenny
- Our client based in Co. Kilkenny is looking for a Supply Coordinator to join their new manufacturing facility.
- The successful candidate will liaise with engineering, supply chain, and procurement to define component, sub assembly, and consumable requirements to support assembly equipment build, debug, and commissioning, and onsite validation (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- This is initially a 6-month contract role, with potential for extension.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capture requirements, part, and supplier details for components
- Create material demand plans and planned order schedules
- Coordinate resources across multiple locations and different time zones to ensure that the supply of components remains on schedule in line with overall project schedule
- Coordinate resources ensuring that actions on action tracker are completed on time
- Manage and own action tracker
- Identify, capture, and escalate any components supply risks
- Track status of component requests, quotes, POs, planned shipped dates, actual shipped dates and delivered quantities
- Track projected spend vs actual spend
- Track and visualise component supply vs demand quantities on an ongoing basis
- Lead weekly update meetings with the engineering, operations, supply chain and procurement teams
- Report status of components supply schedule, risks, and actions to Components Project Lead
- Report status of supplier setup process
Education & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)in relevant field
- Professional certification such as PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Three or more years’ experience in project coordination
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional teams in different time zones
- Experience in engineering, supply chain, or procurement desirable
- Manufacturing experience, preferably in the medical device industry
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong MS Excel experience
- Experience in data analytics and reporting, e.g. Power BI, Tableau, QlikView
- Self-motivated and a self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision.
To Apply: Quote – PE23061
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, R95 F727, Ireland.
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.