- Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and finalizing projects according to the specifications and deadline, all while keeping the project within budget.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be an active member within the Team providing Technical Project Management support, guidance and expertise to ensure the success of the technical projects within the department
- Collaborate and facilitate running of all activities to ensure the effective and efficient on-time delivery of these projects within the department.
- Delivery of technical excellence to deliver all components of a stable process, supported by a flexible, collaborative, multi-skilled teamwork environment.
- Lead pharmaceutical product technical transfers, product technical support and process qualification activities within the Technical department.
- Creates and reports project status and allocates resources as needed.
- Defines project governance policies and manages the financial concern.
- Communicates and interfaces with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- Partner with external vendors based on the nature of the project.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree qualification (Chemical Engineering, Science, Technical).
- Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional.
- Desirable: Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- 7+ years process / project management experience.
- Strong verbal, technical writing, project management and interpersonal skills are required.
- Demonstrated knowledge in pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical technical / manufacturing operations.
- Experience of involvement in a technical project and advantage.
- Knowledge of Regulations and Change Control within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operation (e.g. manufacturing, technology, validation, engineering)
- Knowledge of Technology Transfer within pharmaceutical industry.
- Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
- Experience in a FDA / HPRA Regulated production environment.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178