- Provide technical support and expertise to the production areas to ensure the manufacture of quality pharmaceutical products.
- Responsible for actively participating in the Tier process to manage technical projects and proactively manage and resolve issues before they impact the business priorities.
- Be an active member within the cross functional CoE providing support and guidance and will strive for technical excellence to ensure the success of the CoE.
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to the cross functional team members, to share their technical knowledge and promote best practices.
- Ensure supply of high quality product by providing technical and scientific product and process support to maximise process performance (product lifecycle management, continuous process improvement initiatives, etc.).
- Provide technical stewardship, equipment resource planning and validation schedule.
- Ensure highest quality & compliance standards.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership within a wide range of technical projects within the CoE, such as the validation of new equipment, PPQ, new product introduction, product deletion, etc.
- Act as a deputy for the Technical CoE Team Lead as required.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant third level qualification desired.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role within a highly regulated environment.
- Sound knowledge and experience interpreting current applicable regulatory requirements.
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178