- Lead capability studies for in process inspection and generate subsequent Inspection documentation.
- Knowledge of equipment and process validation and documentation procedures and processes
- Write validation protocols and report for the validation of process equipment and process manufacturing activities.
- Support capital acquisition activity from specifying equipment, contract negotiation, Installation and validation.
- Will be capable of analysing process steps to establish operating data, conduct experimental test and result analysis. Lead and/or participate in process review meetings.
- Lead PFMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with product transfers and launches.
- Engineering support for new product and process introductions.
- Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline with up to 2 years’ experience
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Engineering & Project management an advantage.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100