Prochem’s Building Services Department is led by Kevin Lynch who set up the department in 2001.
In the intervening years Kevin and his team have been responsible for the delivery of literally hundreds of successful projects primarily in the Life Science sector, Projects have included Clean rooms, Filling and packaging lines, Welfare facilities, Laboratories, Training rooms, Hospital suites and Operating Theatres. Building Services scope includes all design disciplines as required, typically Civil, Structural, Architectural, Mechanical, and Electrical.
The department is based on an integrated design model which is customer focused and relationship driven. From the client perspective this approach results in:
- A complete and integrated approach to all aspects of design
- Delivery of high standard, functional installations which are easily maintained
- Effective management and control of both design and construction costs.
Ultimately the client benefits from a superior solution with significant life cycle cost advantages as well as from a capital project cost perspective. The department has grown year on year since setup and we attribute this success to the following:
- Many satisfied clients who engage us for repeat assignments
- Low staff turnover stemming from a positive working environment, resulting in retention of discipline specific and client site knowledge within our team.
- Ongoing development of competencies in industry leading tools and systems such as CFD, Thermal Modelling and BIM, and utilisation of those to complement our specialist skills in the delivery of effective and efficient solutions to our clients.
To get a flavour of the depth of our Building Services experience, please browse our Case Study Library or Contact Us Directly