- A great opportunity has arisen for a Process Engineer – Applicator to join our client’s new manufacturing facility in Co. Kilkenny.
- In this role you will be in charge to apply subject matter knowledge in the area of Applicator high-speed fully automated Assembly Process. You will require capacity to apply skills/knowledge within the context of specific needs or requirements.
- It will be a very big plus if you can bring experience in developing projects or sites from square one.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- As Process Engineer, you will be responsible to:
- Implement and maintain pharmaceutical/biological processes.
- Calculate and organize all data for complex process flow sheets including instrumentation and control considerations.
- Model processes and units operations.
- Ensure proper sequence of operation and prepares specifications and operating instructions for processing equipment.
- Conduct tests and measurements throughout stages of production to determine control over such variables as temperature, density, pressure and viscosity.
- Service, troubleshoot and solve engineering problems with processes or equipment already in operation.
- Ensure processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
- May be responsible for corrective and preventive actions and investigation management.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- A relevant third level qualification in Engineering/Manufacturing/Science.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the Engineering/Manufacturing/ Scientific field.
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.