- Our client has an immediate requirement for an Project Scheduler to join their growing team.
- Given the expanse of their Operations Readiness scope, and to ensure start-up success, a need is identified for specific Operations Readiness scheduling / planning support.
- The candidate will work closely with the lead Operational Readiness Scheduler and the Operational Readiness Project Managers to develop and manage the site start-up schedules across various start-up workstreams including operations, PQ, utilities, automation, EHS, etc.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with the lead Operational Readiness Scheduler to create, manage and iterate the start-up schedules on Primavera P6 across the Operational Readiness workstreams.
- Work closely with and provide support to the Operational Readiness Project Managers to develop and manage the integrated operational readiness schedule.
- Participate in workstream weekly meetings and work with the workstream teams to report progress, plan upcoming work and identify schedule risks.
- Responsible for the development and management of cross-discipline Operational Readiness schedules, as well as project controls tools including: schedule reports, performance updates and schedule change management. Schedule scope includes process qualification, water runs, engineering runs and process validation, as well as general site start-up preparation activities, including training, SOP development.
- Ensure equipment and workflow interdependencies, resource requirements, durations and sequences are accurately reflected in the schedule.
- Work with the CAPEX/GFD project controls team to ensure accurate integration of the GFD schedule with the Operations Readiness schedule.
- Continuous monitoring and adjustment of the Operational Readiness schedule to ensure robustness and accuracy.
- Liaise with project and site management and provide regular updates on schedule progress, issues, delays.
- Liaise with site operational readiness workstream owners to update and maintain schedule accuracy.
- Provide operations readiness schedule reports as an input to metric tracking and weekly/monthly reporting.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Primavera P6: Skilled in creating, updating, and maintaining complex schedules in Primavera P6.
- Microsoft Project: Skilled in creating, updating, and maintaining schedules in MS Project.
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to connect with cross-functional members of the organisation to receive the right information to ensure the schedule is updated and maintained with clarity and accuracy.
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.