- A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Process Engineer on our client’s busy pharmaceutical site in Waterford.
- As a Process Engineer you will provide leadership and support to the vial inspection team to ensure appropriate standards are met.
- You will be involved in the development and implementation of improvement initiatives in vial inspection operations and you will be involved in the execution and closure of process investigations.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with external and internal customers, suppliers and agencies to define and improve inspection operations.
- Optimise the vial inspection operation.
- Assist in the implementation of capital projects.
- Act as process lead for inspection development.
- Implementation and monitoring of performance metrics.
- Lead cycle time reduction initiatives in conjunction with inspection teams.
- Process development programme design / plant trials, execution and implementation.
- Lead and participate in the execution of process investigations.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Process or equivalent Engineering discipline.
- Experience in a technical role.
- Experience of sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing environment beneficial.
- Technical knowledge of relevant manufacturing technology.
- Pharmaceutical inspection knowledge a bonus.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.