- A vacancy has arisen for the role of a Project Scheduler at our client’s pharmaceutical site in Co. Cork.
- The successful candidate will play an integral role in providing Project Scheduler Support to the Restructuring Decommissioning Team.
- The individual will also be giving support to the Product Deletions Team for project related activities.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for project schedule oversight and control activities, including, definition of scope, milestone identification, project governance, project planning, implementation planning, project execution oversight and project closure.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered on time, to agreed level of quality and within approved budget.
- Delivery of effective & accurate project progress reports that can be analysed and understood at all levels within the organization.
- Responsible for project stakeholder management to ensure effective delivery of project objectives – including escalation management.
- Responsible for project delivery risk and issue management, including the identification and implementation of risk and issue mitigating actions.
- Supporting and integrating with other site project managers/stakeholders to work in collaborative manner with other site projects through the PMO team.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards. Participate and Comply with the site Quality Management System.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business/Science related discipline.
- A minimum of 8+ years’ experience in a highly regulated industry.
- Organisational Skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and know when to escalate issues for resolution
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.